Friday, March 30, 2007

AdSense APIs

Today Google has opened the AdSense APIs for all! This is something I have been waiting for more than 6 months.

Here is couple of things I am planning to do in dotnetspider in next couple of days:

1. Provide a VB.NET Google AdSense API sample code section in dotnetspider showing how to call each of the Google AdSense APIs using VB.NET. Google provides some C# samples, but no VB.NET samples yet for consuming their AdSense webservices. I have already posted some VB.NET samples in http://www.dotnetspider.com/adsense/AdSenseAPISamples.aspx

2. Integrate AdSense APIs with dotnetspider

3. Implement a feature where I can share revenue with the content publishers.

I guess this is going to keep me busy for next few weeks! And I am sure this will excite my members who actively contribute to the site.

Update: I have launched http://www.dotnetspider.com/adsenseapi where you can view all AdSense API samples and try them online !

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nenad Ristic said...

Interesting stuff there... Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, this could be useful for my income sharing with commenters idea. Now, just to figure out how to find the time...

Please keep me updated.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home